July 2014 Bachelor’s degree in Laws
University of emerging technologies Kiev, Ukraine
June 1999 Higher degree in Economics (Major in marketing,
Minor in English language)
Donetsk State Academy of management Donetsk, Ukraine
June 1994 Technical secondary degree / Expert on merchandise
Economical technical school Donetsk, Ukraine
May 2004- Sales representative / Representative office head, Kiev
December 2014 Representative office of Cardboard packaging plant “Van Genechten Kvadra Pak”, Latvia
• Supervised established client accounts – contacted clients regularly to establish effective working relationships; maintained relationships with the company’s customers- food retail chains (B2B sales) mainly.
• Wrote concise and effective customer proposals – Prepared sales contracts, proposals and presentations.
• Handled and resolved any complaints or concerns from customers
• Worked with company staff to effectively close sales; sales management, logistics, marketing, laboratory, quality department and tech-service.
• Analyzed market potential – Researched prospective customers and potential profit.
• Checked quality of account services – Made regular status reports: follow-ups, closings and activities.
• Controlled coordination of shipping programs – Oversaw delivery of products
• Developed sales budget and controlled of its execution.
• Collaborated with fiscal and government control authorities (Medved´s Research Center of Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety; fiscal authority, customs authority, etc.).
October 2001- Procurement department head
May 2004 Flexible packaging printing company “Euroflex corp.”,Kiev
• Developed supply plans and purchasing directions.
• Synchronized supply chain activities, coordinating vendors and internal operation department.
• Developed and led purchasing department, mentoring its team members.
• Researched market to gather information related to raw materials available as well as substitutes and their costs.
• Kept the vendors database, liaised with current and potential suppliers in regards to various issues: signing of POs, terms of payment and delivery of goods, new suppliers retrieval, negotiations holding, conclusion of the contracts, business correspondence, shipping documents handling.
• Documented and maintained records consisting of all purchasing information and details concerning stock of raw-materials.
1999-2001 Packaging division head in a foreign procurement dept.
Confectionery company “AVK corp.”, Donetsk
International Club of English “ICE” (volunteering) at the Academy of management
• Planned, implemented, and coordinated club activities.
• Managed the facilities during events, scheduled staff, prepared budgets, and disseminated advertising.
Russian: native English: advanced spoken and written English
Ukrainian: native Italian, Turkish: basic
PERSONAL SKILLS: Practical experience of organization, management, well-developed leadership skills, Success/Result-Oriented, aptitude in problem solving, can operate independently and as part of a team, ability to learn fast, ability to work with people of different nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds, Category B driver's license