Architectural firm located In Warsaw, Poland seeks highly qualified , energetic person with 3 -- 5 years extensive experience in custom residential, renovation and light commercial projects, who prepares routine sketches, preliminary and final working drawings, and construction documents for projects under the direction of intermediate or senior level staff. This position may also assist in the development of design concepts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Preferred Education: Master in architecture.
- A passion for architecture, with a keen intellect and active thinking.
- Excellent design techniques and graphic skills.
- Dedication with responsibility and a good teamwork spirit.
- Proficiency in CAD, Photoshop and Office applications. Microstation
- Intermediate proficiency in English.
We offer competitive salary, good working environment and a great location!
Please email your resume, sample portfolio, and salary requirements to….
Please send e-mail email@example.com for more information or to submit a resume.