Effective Date: June 8, 2015
The Policy is an integral part of the User Agreement. You must read, agree to, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Policy in order to use our website located at proffstore.com. To the extent permitted by applicable law, GSS may amend this Policy without prior notice to you at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. Any revisions to this Policy will take effect when posted on the Site unless otherwise stated. A User and/or a Visitor shall become aware of the latest version of the Policy before any use of the Site. If the User and/or the Visitor decides not to accept the revised Policy he shall refuse the use the Site resources (services). Your continued use of the Site or the Site Services after the effective date of a revised version of this Policy constitutes your acceptance of its terms and agreement to be bound by its terms.
Full and unconditional acceptance of these Policy shall mean that the interested person`s execution of one of the implicative actions below:
- Creation of a personal account at the Site as a User (a Freelancer, and/or a Client, and/or under any other status allowed by the Site);
- Posting of personal information and/or information about the project (task) by the User on the Site;
- Client`s posting of a project announcement on the Site.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THE SITE OR SITE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS POLICY IN ITS ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR THE SITE SERVICES.
By registering for a GSS account on the Site (an "Account"), you are deemed to have signed and executed this Policy electronically, effective on the date you register your Account. Your Account registration constitutes an acknowledgement that you are able to electronically receive, download, and print this Policy.
By creating account on the Site you give the GSS your written consent to the processing, collection, use, transfer, removal, depersonalization of the personal data/confidential Information (including, but not exclusive, name, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, email address, postal address, skype, phone number, details of your education, place of residence, work experience, rewards (achievements) and other information provided in connection to your use of the Site resources (services), or received in any legal way), to store electronic copies of ID and similar documents containing the data of the Users in order to ensure due level of the delivered services, marketing and other research, service improvement and maintaining a continuous liaison with the Users. GSS shall be granted the right to remove personal data and limit access to it without additional written approval.
Information You Provide to Us
Personal Information: In the course of using the Service (whether as a Client or Freelancer), we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you, electronic copies of ID and similar documents (“Personal Information”).
Identity Verification: We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth, or taxpayer identification number, to validate your identity or as may be required by law, such as to complete tax filings. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification or photo or a billing statement etc.
Payment Information: If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as financial account information, billing address etc.
General Audience Service: The Service is general audience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18. If we become aware that a person younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 18 and believe that GSS has collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Non-Identifying Information/Usernames: We also may collect other information, such as zip codes, demographic data, information regarding your use of the Service, and general project-related data (“Non-Identifying Information”).
We also may receive information about you from third parties.
You have right to access, update and rectify the data at any time.
The purpose of the processing data and the categories of recipients of the data:
- Providing and improving the Service, complete your transactions, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes.
- To tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the Service and elsewhere online.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the company you represent.
- To assess your application to perform a freelance project for GSS.
- To prepare related governmental and internal statistics reports.
- By creating accounts on the Site Users express their written consent to receiving from GSS any reference, promotional materials, information about the news, offers and other special events held by the GSS or involving it, as well as the GSS`s partners, including email messages, sms and other means particularly but not exclusively by using an automated systems without human intervention.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please contact us thru User Support at proffstore.com.
- GSS can conduct statistic, demographic and marketing research using personal data/confidential information. The research results shall not be deemed confidential information. In all cases GSS guarantees that the research results will be used in isolation from the personal information presented by the User and will not allow for identification of a certain User.
- GSS has the right to store electronic copies of ID and similar documents containing the data of the Users (passport, id code, diploma, certificates etc.) for fulfillment of the obligations and the rights imposed on the GSS by the User Agreement, current legislation and the rules of the financial institutions etc.
- GSS has the right to transmit the data to any third parties (bank, acquirer, financial institutions, authorities, third parties who provide service on personal validation and sms-service etc.) for fulfillment of the obligations and the rights imposed on the GSS by the User Agreement, current legislation and the rules of the financial institutions etc.
The data subject has the right to object, at any time, on legitimate grounds relating to his
particular situation, to the processing of data relating to him.
GSS takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about GSS Users. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, GSS cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact User Support at proffstore.com.