- My current Master study at Telemark University College, Norway (specialization - Energy and Environmental Technology) has developed knowledge in energy technology, gas production, as well as utilizing programming and modeling tools. My background in Kiev Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine, was Electrical Engineering (specialization - Energy Management). During my Bachelor at Zaporizhzhya National Technical University I required basic knowledge in engineering, as well as the certificate of technical interpreter in English.
- My previous work experience:
2010-2012: Instructor (The center of development for children, Zaporizhzhya). Responsibilities: English teacher for 3-14 years old children.
2008-2010: Dancing Instructor (fitness club). Responsibilities: Instructing step aerobics dance with fresh methods and motivate new beginners.
- I consider myself to be a skilled computer user, being introduced and experience with Office package, ASPEN HYSYS, Matlab, Fluent, Autocad, SimaPro etc.
- Being a social person helps me to get along with different people and enjoy multicultural communication. Studying in international environment, I am highly motivated as to provide independent results, as cooperate with colleagues.
- Analytical mindset is strongly developed in my personality, so I am able to solve different kinds of tasks.
- I am fluently speaking and writing English, as well as Norwegian. Russian is my mother tongue.
In addition to this, I am fond of travelling and hiking, doing sport, a former participator of step aerobics university team, book-reader and love to develop myself in different ways.