QC/QA Engineer (january 2015 -present)
- Performing all types of manual testing (functional, usability, regression, etc).
- Writting efficiently & effectively ,running, updating test cases.
- Executing test cases efficiently and the ability to intelligently prioritize and order test cases.
- Agile/SCRUM understanding. Understands environment configurations management.
- Work with Test Case Management Tools.
- Work with Defect Tracking Tools.
- Experience in testing highly scalable enterprise client-server software.
- Experience in software development
Programmer 1C,Business Analyst 1C (january 2013 -present)
- Developing and testing modified software 1C 8;
- Planning the deployment of 1C:Enterprise system;
- Provide recommendations on efficient usage of 1C:Enterprise features;
- Analyze operational and management processes and system controls' efficiency in view to improve them and propose recommendations in 1C:Enterprise;
- Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management in 1C:Enterprise .
Zaporizhzhya State Engineering Academy
Master degree of Economic Cybernetics