Hello, everybody! My name is Kate. I live in Ukraine and I am a freelance translator of English, Spanish, Russian and Ukrainian languages with more than 4 years of professional translation experience. I am a native Russian and Ukrainian speaker. I have the sense of style in my native languages and offer translation that is not only accurate but easy, and pleasant to read as well.
- Russian and Ukrainian — native
- English and Spanish — advanced
In 2008 I passed Business English courses.
In 2009 I worked in the USA as a camp counselor in Massachusetts.
In 2015 I study Fashion-Journalism and PR
I can work with Photoshop, cloud services. I know MC Office, Power Point, SmartCAT. Now, I study inDesign.
PRIMARY AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
- Newspaper and magazine articles, essays, etc.
- Hospitality, tourism, travel (hotel brochures, tour descriptions, etc.)
- Fashion, jewelry, watches (brochures, catalogues, articles, interviews, etc.)
- Medical (general medicine)
- Web sites (web site pages, descriptions, landing pages)
- Games (translation of games' titles and descriptions)
- Design and Interiors (articles, interviews, brochures)
- High technology (Apple, BlackBerry, iOS, Android news, reviews, articles)
I do my job very attentively trying to reach the maximum effect.
My profile on etxt with 50+ positive feedbacks - https://www.etxt.ru/gossip-girl.html
My profile on fl.ru - https://www.fl.ru/users/Gossip-Girl/